Graphic Artist Position
Our graphic artist work on a variety of products every week. Those products have a direct impact on the success of our clients' marketing strategies. You will work on everything from ad designs to leading an entire layout of a niche publication. You must possess the ability to be creative and drive to deliver effective designs that work. You will be working in a fast pace environment that values team collaboration and input. You will work with our sales team members on what their clients need and will consult directly with clients on specific products. The ability to follow directions and focus on the small creative details are critical parts of you being successful in this position. You will work on the following types of products: ads (print and digital), email campaigns, website graphic design, brochures, business cards, and niche publications. You need prior experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Your starting pay will commensurate with your abilities and history in our field. There are part and full-time opportunities available.Benefits
The Company offers full-time employees both company supplemented and voluntary benefits. You are eligible for benefits after your first 90 days and upon your 1 year anniversary. A snapshot of current benefits is outlined below.
- Holiday and Vacation Time: Exchange Media Group observes 7 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Day after Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day). Exchange Media Group gives employees a paid day off for their Birthday! Employees become eligible for holiday pay and birthday time off after their first 90 days of employment.
- PTO: Years of Service - 0-23 Months receive 15 Days per year; 24-59 Months receive 20 Days per year; 60+ Months receive 25 days per year
Exchange Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Insurance: Full-time employees may participate in a medical insurance plan offered through the company. The Company pays 60% of the monthly premium for the employee. Each employee pays the first $2,250 of their deductible; the company pays the next $1000; the employee pays the remainder of the $5,500 deductible.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: You may participate in a 401(k) plan. After your first year of employment, the company will match 100% of your contribution of 3% of your income and 50% of your contribution of 4% and 5% of your income.
- Savings Plan - You can have money deducted from your pay each week that goes into a savings plan that earns 2.6% interest per annum. You can put as little as $5 per week, keep the total of your savings balance to a maximum of $5,000, take out money a minimum of every six weeks.
- We do not like to change benefits or compensation structure but Exchange Media Group does reserve the right to alter all items.