Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Would you desribe yourself as being persistent? Those are attributes you will need to be successful on our team. Our inside sales team sells word ads to customers and websites to service businesses. You will spend 75% of your time "cold calling" for new clients. Each day you’ll hunt for new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, searching on Google, competing classified ad websites etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal. You need be a good communicator and posses customer services skills. Exchange Media Group offers full time team members PTO, health insurance, savings account and a 401(k). The starting wage for this position will be $10/hr + commissions and monthly bonus based on your the quantity of ads and websites you sell. There is not a cap on your earnings.Benefits
The Company offers full-time employees both company supplemented and voluntary benefits. You are eligible for benefits after your first 90 days and upon your 1 year anniversary. A snapshot of current benefits is outlined below.
- Holiday and Vacation Time: Exchange Media Group observes 7 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Day after Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day). Exchange Media Group gives employees a paid day off for their Birthday! Employees become eligible for holiday pay and birthday time off after their first 90 days of employment.
- PTO: Years of Service - 0-23 Months receive 15 Days per year; 24-59 Months receive 20 Days per year; 60+ Months receive 25 days per year
Exchange Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Insurance: Full-time employees may participate in a medical insurance plan offered through the company. The Company pays 60% of the monthly premium for the employee. Each employee pays the first $2,250 of their deductible; the company pays the next $1000; the employee pays the remainder of the $5,500 deductible.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: You may participate in a 401(k) plan. After your first year of employment, the company will match 100% of your contribution of 3% of your income and 50% of your contribution of 4% and 5% of your income.
- Savings Plan - You can have money deducted from your pay each week that goes into a savings plan that earns 2.6% interest per annum. You can put as little as $5 per week, keep the total of your savings balance to a maximum of $5,000, take out money a minimum of every six weeks.
- We do not like to change benefits or compensation structure but Exchange Media Group does reserve the right to alter all items.