Collection of Information
Our servers are located in the United States. We hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, birth date and physical contact information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Exchange-inc.com and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others’ rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency). All information collected through Exchange-inc.com could be used to improve all products of Exchange, Inc. Our home office is located at 404 Main Ave S., Fayetteville, TN, 37334.
Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer. Exchange-inc.com uses both persistent/permanent and session cookies to provide services to you and help ensure account security. Most cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive once you end your session (log out or close your browser).
- Enable you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
- Provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- Promote and enforce trust and safety.
- Measure promotional effectiveness.
- Analyze our site traffic.
Cookies we use for trust and safety
Your choices about cookies
We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. You’re always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
We may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our website. These service providers help operate our websites, by for example compiling anonymous site metrics and analytics.
Using Information from Exchange-inc.com
You may use personal information gathered from Exchange-inc.com only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can simply email us at any time.
We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, and this other company shall be entitled to share your personal information with other companies but at all times otherwise respecting your personal information in accordance with this policy.